All images are for demonstration purposes only, products may vary from images shown, please check the model number before placing an order. Warranty on products does not apply to defects created by misuse, abuse or physical damage.
Customer is responsible for all return freight costs, in the unlikely event that the unit needs to be sent back to Monster Car Audio,
Please choose carefully, all sales are final and returns are only under authorisation of Monster Car Audio Pty Limited for issues relating to warranty, or malfunction under warranty.
All sales are final, refunds are at the discretion of Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd, in the case that a refund is issued a 20% restocking fee along with the cost of original freight to the customer may be applied and deducted from the refund.
Returns must be authorised by Monster Car Audio before goods can be returned, goods returned without authorisation will not be accepted.
Items returned must be in the original packaging. All returns must be must be packed securely for shipping. Buyer is responsible return shipping charges.
Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. All sales are final and returns are at the strict discussion of Monster Car Audio
TRADEMARKS / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Monster Car Audio logos are registered trade marks of Monster Car Audio Pty Limited and used under limited license by Monster Car Audio Online.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. The Publisher makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of the Publisher or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with the Publisher, you automatically grant to the Publisher an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.