Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd is pleased you have purchased a product from our online selection. We are dedicated to supplying products with superior craftsmanship and quality workmanship and as such all products come with this 12 month warranty ( unless otherwise advised on listings ) in the unlikely event that you should encounter a problem.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd warranty is in addition to the rights and remedies imposed by Australian Federal and State legislation and should not in any way be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any Federal and State legislation.
How do you obtain Warranty Service.
If you do experience a problem, your first point of contact should always Monster Car Audio customer service Via the monstercaraudio.com.au website.
- You must provide a detailed description of the problem and a list of associated components installed in your vehicle.
- You must provide suitable proof of purchase for the product. This includes a copy of the original invoice showing purchase date, model and serial number (where applicable) and a copy of the receipt of professional installation by a licensed / recognised car audio installer
You are responsible for delivering the product to the Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd or Service Agent and for the payment of any shipping charges to the Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd head office or Service Agent.
Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd Responsibilities.
Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd will at its option repair or replace the product with a new or reconditioned product without charge.
This warranty covers Products supplied Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd products purchased from in Australia only.
Length of Warranty.
This warranty is in effect for 12 months from the original date of purchase.
Who is Covered.
This warranty is offered to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
What is Covered.
The Warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials, including parts and labour required to correct the problem.
What is not covered.
This warranty does not cover the following;
- Damage occurring during shipment to the customer is the responsibility of the carrier.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, improper connections, improper operation, or failure to follow the instructions contained in the owner’s manual.
- Damage caused by acts of hostility or terrorism.
- Damage caused by Acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, flood, storms or other acts of nature.
- Service performed by an unauthorised person, company, organisation or service agent.
- Any product which has the serial number removed, detached or defaced.
- Any product which has been adjusted, altered or modified .
- Any product that has been determined to contain an excessive amount of dust, or dirt or unreasonable environmental conditions.
Limited Implied Warranties.
Monster Car Audio Pty Ltd shall not be held responsible for loss of use or any form of consequential loss whatsoever all units are offered with a full Australian 12 month warranty. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product.