Call for price
Same great features as the M20 PLUS the benefit of a battery back-up siren
The M20S is a feature packed alarm system including an engine immobiliser, offering protection against break in and theft of and from the vehicle. This alarm system is wired to the bonnet boot and doors and is supplied with an electronic shock sensor. Should an attempt at a break in occur, the siren will sound and the indicators will flash. To prevent theft of the vehicle itself, an engine immboliser is included as standard. The M20S also includes a battery back-up siren for added security.
Supplied with two 2 button waterproof rolling code remotes, the M20 can be connected to a vehicles central locking as it contains relays to operate virtually any existing central locking system (some vehicles may require additional parts).
To provide greater security, the system will re-arm, re-immobilise and relock the doors (if connected) 30 seconds after it was disarmed but a door not yet opened.
If you have a 24 volt vehicle, then choose the M24 version – all inputs/outputs are 24 volts.
- Two 2 Button Waterproof Remote Controls
- Rolling Code
- Code Learning
- Remote Panic
- Bonnet, Boot and Door Protection
- Built-in engine immobiliser (2nd optional)
- 2 Stage Shock Sensor
- Battery Back-Up Siren
- Built-in central locking relays
- Vehicle lights on warning
- Security Re-arm (and re-lock)
- Override Switch
- Dash Mounted LED
- Indicator Confirmation
- Chirp Confirmation
- 3 year warranty on product
- Ignition Safety Door Lock (If Central Door Locking is connected)
- Automatic(last door)arming
- Central Locking Pulse Length