Thinkware F770 Full HD Dash Camera
$589.00 – $699.00
Front & Rear Dash Camera ALL FULL HD
The new flagship camera from Thinkware offers top of the range capabilities. The F770 also incorporates new features including ‘Super Night Vision’, a night image correction feature, and ‘Time Lapse’ that dramatically extends the parked recording hours.
This model comes with a low profile and discreet shape with a fully matte black finish.
The F770 features a 1080p Full HD front facing camera and an optional 1080p Full HD rear facing camera. Available as Plug & Play or Hardwired.
Road safety warning systems
- FCWS – (Forward Collision Warning System) Alert Drivers when approaching too closely to The vehicle ahead to avoid collision
- LDWS – (Lane Departure Warning System) Alert drivers when swerving out of lane
- FVDW – (Front Vehicle Departure Warning) Inform drivers when vehicle ahead is moving off
Parking Mode (Hardwire version only) – With the built-in parking mode, the device stays on even after the ignition is off to provide impact and motion detection surveillance when you are away from your car.
PC Viewer – Video play back, complete access to the device setting and GPS information with an integrated user interface for Windows & Mac OS. Formatting memory card and updating firmware is also just a few clicks away.
Mobile App – Intuitive and easy to use, the iOS/Android mobile application provides instant video playback as well as device configuration.
Dual Save Technology
THINKWARE’s own specially designed technology to save recorded footage in both Micro SD and NAND Flash Memory when an impact is detected. It is particularly useful if a microSD card is removed or damaged due to a collision. The video files stored in NAND Flash Memory are available to view by using the PC viewer.
- Ensures durable quality without having swelling issues under any weather conditions
- Continues recording during an accident
- No limited life cycle
Advanced Video Clear Technology
- Intelligence Auto Exposure
- Smart Focusing System
- Noise Reduction System
- ACCE (Adaptive Colour &: Contrast System)
Thermal Protection Mode
The thermal sensor triggers the self-protection mechanism to shut down the device under extreme temperatures.