Thinkware F50 1080p Full HD / 30fps / Format Free Dash Camera
$249.00 – $279.00
1080p Full HD / 30fps / Format Free Dash Camera
HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO QUALITY
CMOS Image Sensors allow constant Full 1080p HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime.
FORMAT FREE TECHNOLOGY
The F50 utilizes the TAT (Time Allocation Table) save system instead of the FAT (File Allocation Table) system. This allows THINKWARE’s proprietary Format Free Technology to eliminate the need for periodical manual formatting of recorded video files on the microSD memory card. It also helps extend the life of your memory card. You can view recorded video files on any PC without having to worry about converting files. THINKWARE DASH CAM F50 saves the hassle of manually clearing memory space.
VARIOUS AUTONOMOUS RECORDING MODES
- Continuous Recording Mode – This mode is activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism.
- Event Recording Mode – The Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor.
- Manual Recording Mode – Similar to a video camera, you can use the Manual Recording Mode to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion.
PROPRIETARY THINKWARE DASH CAM – PC VIEWER
The intuitive and simple-to-use interface of THINKWARE DASH CAM allows you an easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos. Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record. You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer.
COMPREHENSIVE DRIVING INFORMATION WITH GPS
With the optional GPS Tracker, the THINKWARE DASH CAM F50 / X350 can record the vehicle’s driving speed and provide its precise location and routes identification on the map. The GPS Tracker helps you to accurately assess the details of the surrounding area by providing you with the vehicle speed and the time of a collision, and the severity of impact. The video recording feature not only stores driving footages in case of an event, but it can also be used to track your holiday travel routes.
* The video recording feature is only available when using the GPS Tracker accessory sold separately.
EASY INSTALLATION AND USAGE
Anyone can activate and control the THINKWARE Dash Cam F50 easily with a few simple buttons and cable connection ports.
Even if you are a first time user, you will not face any problem with installation and understanding the controls.
EASY MOUNTING SYSTEM
THINKWARE DASH CAM is easy to install. You can simply mount it to the windshield with 3M Adhesive Mount and connect its cable to the power outlet of your car.
HIGH-TEMPERATURE PROTECTION SYSTEM
The specially designed heat discharge construction and the built-in thermal sensor of the F50 protect the device and its data against intense heat by automatically turning it off to prevent overheating.
In the event that the power gets disconnected after an accident, the fail-safe recording uses the Super Capacitor for backup power to ensure safe storage of any recording in progress – so you can be assured that your valuable data will be securely stored under any circumstances.
- Camera – Sony Exmor CMOS 2.12M
- Resolution – 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Capacity – Micro SD Card 8GB(class 10), 16GB/32GB/64GB(UHS-I)
- Recording Modes – Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording, Parking Surveillance Recording
- Sensor – 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
- GPS External – GPS Antenna (Optional)
- Power – Input Power: DC 12/24V
- ETC – Operation Status LED