Alpine PDX-V9 4 Channels + Mono Power Density Digital Amplifier
4 Channels + Mono Power Density Digital Amplifier
This audiophile range of PDX series amplifiers are designed and engineered for ultimate sound quality, power, performance and reliability. These sleek and stylish amplifiers have been re-designed from the ground up to deliver an amplifier range that not only look amazing, they perform flawlessly.
Incorporating new technology to maximise sonic quality, the new PDX amplifiers deliver extremely low distortion levels, wide bandwidth and industry leading S/N ratios. The new PDX amplifiers have an exceptionally high damping factor, more than 500 for the multi-channel PDX-V9. What’s more, the all-new PDX amplifiers are 20% smaller than the first generation models and their unique stacking design allows for a large multi amplifier system to be installed virtually anywhere.
These new PDX amplifiers are for the true car audio enthusiast, providing exceptional sound quality and performance.
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 – 4 V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 – 4 V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: 3 – 100k Hz
- Subwoofer: 3 – 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: <0.005 %
- Subwoofer: <0.006 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: <0.03 %
- Subwoofer: <0.05 %
- Damping Factor:
- CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Subwoofer: >1000 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg